Loss Prevention is an exciting and challenging career for individuals who are detail oriented and self-motivated. This department ensures that the company is doing the right things to preserve profits.
As the Loss Prevention Team Lead, you are responsible for and understands all loss prevention procedures and has the ability to resolve loss prevention issues and incidents.
- Oversee all loss prevention activities and conduct loss prevention investigations
- Identify in-store thefts while in progress and take appropriate action to prevent loss.
- Conduct discrepancy auditing to monitor cash inconsistencies.
- Partner with Inventory Control to monitor/reduce inventory shrink.
- Train and mentor loss prevention team members.
- Oversee safety of premises, employees and customers.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of retail loss prevention experience or supervisory experience.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships in an environment of fast
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse teammate population that includes full-time
and part-time employees.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Must be able to apprehend individuals engaged in shoplifting.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes some nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!