Pharmacy Assistant / Tech - PRN - position available.
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Fills medication carts on a daily basis.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department
- Repackages bulk medications.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of Pharmacy Tech program is preferred.
- Current Pharmacy Technical License in the State of Tennessee is required.
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) through PTCB or NHA
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.