QR Code Link to This Post
Triple Crown Construction is a licensed General Contractor specializing in hotel and hospitality renovation projects. Since 1991, Triple Crown has partnered with highly regarded hotel brands across the United States. The Company has demonstrated expertise in renovations of Guest Rooms, Public Spaces, Food Service and Meeting Spaces in Select Service, Full Service, Boutique Hotels, and Resorts.
We are looking for an energetic and hardworking Assistant Construction Superintendent. The ideal candidate must have experience managing multiple trades, reading and understanding plans, and strong communication skills.
* Takes direction from supervising superintendent
* Ensures work is performed according to project specifications and plans
* Leads and directs the job site team and subcontractors
* Schedules daily work for various crew members and subcontractors
* Provides hands-on field supervision for all construction operations
* Orders materials and supplies to support work schedules
* Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specification
* Ensures worksite is safe and all personnel adhere to safety regulations
* Completes all daily logs and reports in Construction Management Software
* Other tasks as directed
* 5+ years of experience in a similar role
* Experience in occupied space/hotel renovation projects a PLUS
* Proficient in reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office platform and Construction Management Software
* OSHA Certification (Specify 10 hour or 30 hour) - preferred
* Spanish speaking skills a PLUS
* Strong communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Salary range $1,300 - $1,500 per week based on experience
* Incentive bonus based on performance may be available
May be an opportunity for full-time employment.