QR Code Link to This Post
Local company is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual for a position as an admin assistant/project coordinator. We are seeking someone with immediate availability. We are seeking an admin assistant/project coordinator to:
- Organize and prepare notes documents and presentations.
- Perform online research for various projects and departments.
- Schedule weekly calendar. Set priorities. Attend meetings as needed.
- Research vendors and obtain equipment and service cost quotes.
Daily Duties will include:
-Uploading documents to company server
-Checking the mail daily and distribute to appropriate personnel
-Compiling data/notes to send to clients and investors
-Faxing/emailing out project bids
-Answering a multi-line phone system
-Greeting customers and clients upon their arrival
-Working closely with our manager to send out bids/quotes in a timely manner
-Compile closeout documents and warranty information
-Updating our company job information sheet
-Filing paperwork and documents
-Updating company bid calendar with upcoming projects
-Shipping and receiving UPS packages
- Would enjoy being part of a growing, fun, laid-back, but professional organization.
- Access to and familiarity with FaceTime, Apple notes and Apple Calendar
- Immediate availability
- Solid typing skills (desktop and smartphone)
- Experience with Microsoft word and PowerPoint.
- Fast learner. Active and has great personality.
- Able to set and meet deadlines.
- Able to keep and track inventory.
- Comfortable providing short information oral briefs in an informal setting.
- A genuine love for puzzles, adventures, entertainment and social gatherings.
- A people person
- High school diploma
Experience with any of the following is beneficial, but not required:
- Working knowledge of Apple desktop computers.
- Microsoft excel
- Microsoft outlook
- Prior admin experience is highly favored
- Prior volunteer service is highly favored
- College degree or 30 semester hours
Position requires a basic background check.
This is a Temporary Position of 90 days with potential for a permanent position.