Full time Business Analytics Analyst supporting the Client Reporting team. This role is expected to understand the needs of business functions and define solutions to enterprise-wide analytic challenges through the successful enhancement of eviCore's data infrastructure. This role interacts with business stakeholders, analysts and technical staff members to identify opportunities for improvement. It proactively collaborates with business functions to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts to support technical implementation (e.g. User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Data flows, Process flows, etc.) Assists in shaping the direction of enterprise scale solutions enhancing eviCore's core capabilities in the industry. The Business Analytics Analyst is expected to be able to communicate with business executives and users comfortably about the business areas they support and the technical solutions in place or being developed. Resposibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Analyzing existing reports in order to identify gaps/issues
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to gather detailed requirements for reporting projects
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Querying data tables to assist with analysis
- Developing SQL code to pull data for internal and external stakeholders
- Creating visually aesthetic reports/dashboards for both internal and external consumption
- Presenting data to internal and external audiences
What You Should Have
The following skills/qualifications are necessary for this role:
- Bachelor's degree required in mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, or related scientific/technical field.
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis is preferred; or less experience in data analysis plus basic understanding of eviCore's business, customer base, programs, and value propositions.
- Highly motivated and energetic individual
- Able to work and learn independently
- Highly organized and able to track/prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communication/collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical parties
- Willing/able to present data to both internal and external audiences
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with BI tools, particularly SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or MicroStrategy (MSTR)
- Experience in the Healthcare field is a plus.
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Full medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits with employer funded HSA starting day 1
- Strong work/life balance with 15 days of PTO (starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement along with ample opportunities for growth
- Time away from work programs including employer paid short-term and long-term disability, caregiver leave, BTO (bought-time off) options, company paid volunteer community service hours, and more
- Onsite fitness facilities, casual dress code- wear your jeans to work, and two comprehensive employee discount programs
- Health coaching, Employee Assistance Program, resiliency and stress management solutions, Adoption Assistance Program and additional resources to support your well-being
- Life & Accidental Death Dismemberment and additional Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%
And so much more! Check out evicore.com/careers to see all of the perks and benefits we offer.