Join our caring team today!
Senior Solutions Home Care is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in Tennessee. Our purpose is to provide caregiver alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable Caregivers within Shelby and Fayette county! Caregivers should have genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
Senior Solutions Home Care takes pride in the continued education and training of our Caregivers. Through a robust pre-employment training path our Caregivers are equipped from the start with the knowledge they need to be a successful Caregiver. There are 5 training paths created to up-level our Caregivers which upon completion will increase the hourly rate for the Caregiver and provide possible career advancement. Caregivers are hired at the competitive pay of $10/hour. The hourly rate upon hire is $10 an hour for the first 30 days of my employment with the understanding that within the first 30 days of employment additional training courses must be completed in order to maintain the hourly rate of $10. This role offers full time, part time, and weekend hours.
The Caregiver is responsible for providing hands-on, non-medical, quality care to the client of Senior Solutions Home Care. The Caregiver will provide care based on the plan of care for the clients to whom they are assigned, which will include activities of daily living such as personal care, home care, and attendant care. Caregivers must be able to work with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for the maintenance of a professional relationship with the client in accordance with Senior Solutions Home Care policies and standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides hands-on care, which may include assisting with bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, linen changes, transportation, errands, or other reasonable duties as assigned
- Reads the client's care plan and assessments and provides consistent quality care based upon the care plan for each client
- Adheres to all company policies, including dress code, time off, call-out, etc.
- Clocks in and out of every shift worked on the appropriate systems associated with the client or clients they are servicing
- Observes clients to recognize changes in their behavior or health, then notifies the appropriate personnel of Senior Solutions Home Care if necessary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and supplemental insurance
- Bonus Program
- Paid Travel Time
- 1.5x wages on holidays
- On the Job Training available
- Free Continuing Education Units available
- Flexible schedules
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal forms
- A love for the senior community
- A compassionate and upbeat attitude
- Strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior
- Ability to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds
- Possesses a valid driver's license or state ID
- Possesses a valid second form of ID, such as a social security card, birth certificate, or passport
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Car insurance preferred but not required
- Willing to maintain skills through continued education
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing per company standards