Memphis, TN, US
Requisition Number: 77568
Insight is a Fortune 500 global technology services company. We are a leading provider of intelligent technology solutions, helping companies around the world implement innovation and improve business performance.
As a Project Manager you will develop and implement project schedules to meet deadlines, while ensuring your projects maintain profitability. You will take ownership of your projects, managing and directing all aspects. You will also be challenged every day; presenting Insight to prospective clients, managing your current clients and assisting the sales team with business development activities all in a single days work.
In this role you will be working in InfoSec on projects for iOT and Endpoint security. You will be responsible for tracking projects, helping develop strategy around this security and have fiscal responsibility of your projects as well.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Lead projects relative to milestone completion while managing to resource and financial budgets.
- Develop and implement complete project schedules to ensure milestones are met
- Ensure the change management process is utilized in order to maintain profitability and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage technical resources working on multiple projects seamlessly.
- Engage in weekly or monthly status meetings.
- Participate in and help author Statements of Work (SOW) and respond to RFP's as necessary.
- Present Insights Project Management and services capabilities to prospective clients.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Combination of 7 years of education and IT Services experience.
- Experience in specific technology areas including information security, networking, storage, infrastructure lifestyle services and enterprise systems.
- PMP Certification
- Extensive experience in P&L responsibility for a technology services delivery team.
- Proven success driving profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools including but not limited to MS Office, MS Project, PS Project Server and SharePoint
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Memphis || Tennessee (US-TN) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Memphis, TN ||
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Job Segment: Project Manager, Developer, Business Development, Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Technology, Sales, Management, Operations