SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Healthcare ITG
Please click the link above to Watch our Identity Video to get a closer look at who we are and what we do!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
The Accounting Manager position is responsible for the daily operations of the Finance department. This includes responsibility for maintaining accounting practices which comply with GAAP and company policy. The Accounting Manager will address tight deadlines and assist the Finance Team with processes and controls including month end close, financial ad hoc analysis, weekly projections, accounts payable functions and additional tasks. This position will work closely with the CereCore Director of Finance, and CFO.
- Responsible for day to day operations, projects, and audits of the accounting functions/department.
- Responsible for the monthly review of journal entries and account reconciliations (including the preparation of journal entries, as needed).
- Ensuring financial information and financial reports are consistent with corporate policy and GAAP.
- Oversight of accounts payable liabilities to ensure timely payments and accurate line of business expense coding. Primary responsibility for monitoring, recording and analyzing costs other than internal labor expenses.
- Oversight of fixed asset and intercompany accounting for compliance with corporate policy and GAAP.
- Work with Corporate Finance, Tax and Accounts Payable resources to ensure appropriate disbursement management and assist with the preparation of annual corporate reporting requirements.
- Liaison with Operations team to prepare weekly financial projections and the annual expense budget.
- Work with the Director of Finance to maintain the highest standards of financial management and internal controls.
- Organizing, directing, supervising and evaluating the work of accounting staff.
- Coordinating departmental performance and quality programs.
HCA Healthcare Information Technology Group (ITG) delivers healthcare IT products and services to HCA Healthcare's portfolio of business and partners, including Parallon, HealthTrust and Sarah Cannon.
For decades, ITG has been a pioneer in the industry, leading the transformation of healthcare into a new era of quality and connectivity. ITG relies on the breadth of the organization and depth of technical expertise to advance and enhance today's healthcare and to enable our physicians and clinicians to provide world-class, innovative care for patients.
ITG employees rally around the noble cause of transforming healthcare through technology and find inspiration in the meaningful work they do—creating a culture that is "Healthcare Inspired."
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare, apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
ITG is always looking for sharp, skilled, committed team members to join its Healthcare Inspired mission and culture. With job opportunities spread throughout the company and all across the country, ranging from strategy to development, from project management to product support, you can use your unique and valued expertise in many ways for the noble cause of healthcare
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
5 or more years
5 or more years
Bachelor's Degree - Required
- Minimum 5-7 years accounting/auditing/management experience
- Experience in public accounting and/or IT managed services or consulting firm operations preferred
- CPA considered a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required with emphasis in Finance or Accounting. Master's degree preferred.
- Self-directed problem solver showing individual initiative with strong work ethic.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including experience creating, using, and modifying intermediate to advanced-level pivot tables.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Ability to use Business Objects and other data mining tools preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills and the ability to learn various HCA systems as needed.
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the mission, vision and culture of CereCore.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.