Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements. Develops RFPs. Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Understands EIR Accessibility and its risks / advantages. Includes EIR Accessibility requirements in analysis work. Ensures that EIR accessibility requirements are integrated into program / project plans specifications whether the EIR is developed or procured.
Develop standards for SEO of TxDOT.gov and microsites
• 4 years’ experience in the field or in a related area as a senior Business Analyst (Technical). Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. 2+ years of experience as a data analyst analyzing raw data using Excel, Tableau, etc.
• IT professional with at least a bachelors’ degree
• Experience in search engine optimization practices
• Experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
• Experience with website optimization tools like Moz, Ahrefs, SEM Rush
• Exposure to gathering requirements and customer communication
• 5 years’ Experience in web development projects