Established in Austin in 1958, Goodwill Central Texas, a private, non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, has become a multi-dimensional non-profit deeply entwined with business and job growth, the environment, and the overall spirit of Central Texas. Goodwill empowers more than 13,000 people each year, helping them fulfill their potential, improve the lives of their families, and contribute to the growth of the community. Goodwill, in collaboration with an extensive network of practical, thoughtful assistance-providers, actively strives to broaden its scope of education, job training, and business services in alignment with the core mission of generating lifelong connections to work.
Goodwill of Central Texas is seeking a Donation Attendant for our Anderson Lane retail store. This store is located at 2900 West Anderson Lane Austin, Texas 78757.
Our Donation Attendants are responsible for greeting donors receiving donations and sorting merchandise into designated categories. Donation Attendants prepares donations for the production processing area and works to efficiently expedite merchandise in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation for Donation Attendant
The starting pay for this position is $9.00 per hour with eligibility for incremental pay increases throughout your first year. Eligibility is based upon performance and attendance.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 35lbs
- Ability to perform continuous walking, stooping, standing, bending, lifting, kneeling and climbing for prolonged periods of time (up to 7 hours per 8-hour shift)
- Must have the ability to read, write and understand basic instructions in English
- Health insurance – Coverage as low as $9.00 per paycheck
- Company paid life insurance
- 403b with company match
- Career training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Training with assigned Career Coach
- Opportunity receive a certification from out Career & Technical Academy
We look forward to hearing from you and having you as part of our Goodwill Team!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.