Developer Analyst 3, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts - Austin, TX
Title: Developer Analyst 3
Agency: Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Location: LBJ State Office Building, 111 E. 17th Street, Austin, TX 78774
Hours: 8-5, Monday to Friday
Duration: On going
Visa status: US Citizen, Green Card, EAD
The Worker will be part of the CPA IT Treasury & Education team, creating and maintaining public and internal Salesforce applications.
The Worker will perform highly-advanced analytical work in the creation of CPA Salesforce applications, as well as provide technical expertise to the team with design discussions and peer reviews. The Worker will assist in the design, implementation, deployment, and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset. The Worker will provide feedback and contribute expertise to improve applications and development processes.
The Worker will perform these tasks:
• Provide Salesforce analysis and development services.
• Take ownership of reported issues and complete assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner reporting progress to the Salesforce Manager.
• Analyze and maintain Salesforce user authentication methodology and security architecture.
• Design, code, and document links, content, and component application solutions.
• Document coding and configuration procedures.
• Work closely with business units, application teams, and infrastructure areas to identity, review and evaluate the solution requirements.
• Setup and monitor App Dynamics tools on Salesforce applications.
• Work with internal business users and clients to evaluate business needs, analyze processes, and create system documentation that reflects the finished Salesforce application.
• Identify problems and propose innovative solutions.
• Communicate complex concepts clearly, accurately, and effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Participate in development planning and scheduling.
• Prepare charts, diagrams, and tables that depict the present and/or proposed systems in terms of costs, benefits derived, and processes accomplished.
• Provide functional and technical expertise for Salesforce applications.
8 years Experience as a software developer, QA analyst, system administrator or business analyst on multiple lifecycle implementations of large-scale IT applications
5 years Experience in Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration
5 years Experience in developing software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
5 years Experience in integrating Salesforce with internal and external applications and tools
5 years Experience in developing test scenarios and test scripts, performing unit and system testing, and documenting results
5 years Experience with highly complex application security requirements as well as experience designing and supporting systems adhering to information protection and security standards
4 years Experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
3 years Experience with serving in a senior development position on full lifecycle implementations of Salesforce Lightning Experience
5 years Experience in providing consultation in a mentoring role to other technical resources.
5 years Experience in collaborating effectively on diverse teams (e.g., portfolio/project managers, domain experts, users, and software engineering team) to design and deploy business information systems across an enterprise
5 years Experience in establishing, documenting and communicating standards, best practices, fixes, and providing system direction & recommendations
5 years Experience in computer related tools, methods, platforms, and operating systems
5 years Experience in UI/UX design
3 years Experience in designing systems adhering to the CPA IPPS (Information Protection Policies & Standards).
3 years Experience in working and communicating effectively across multiple technical groups (including working with subject-matter-experts and other business resources).
1 years Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local government).
1 years Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
1 years Salesforce or SFDC certification
Please respond with the following in order to be considered!
Resume in MS Word .doc format
Current & Expected Salary