Title: Salesforce Enterprise Architect
Agency: Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
Location: 2323 Ridgepoint Drive, Austin, TX 78754
Hours: 8-5, Monday to Friday
Duration: On going
Visa status: US Citizen, Green Card, EAD
Seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to join the growing Architecture team with the primary responsibility to participate in all phases of the technology delivery life-cycle of Salesforce based solutions that consistently deliver business value to our external and internal customers. The Salesforce solution architect provides prescriptive guidance to Salesforce implementations across the enterprise.
They will serve a lead role within our Architecture team structure and in collaboration with the Development team and other technical lead resources creates Proof of Concepts, defines and communicates best practices, approach and direction for the technical aspects of our Salesforce based business applications and solutions. This role helps assist in establishing a technical vision and works closely with delivery teams to ensure adherence to vision and guidelines during implementation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Translate the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex technical solutions using Salesforce.
• Implement changes with applications; test those changes to ensure accuracy, and work to accept and deploy the new solutions.
• Create necessary reports monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of mission processes.
• Protect agency data and maintain appropriate user and system security policies and procedures.
• Provide analytical support including data extracts and loading, reports, dashboards, and trend analysis.
• Provide customized solutions through system triggers, workflow, formulas and automation.
• Ensure data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping and data loading tools for bulk imports of data.
• Maintain and support custom objects, fields, and applications.
• Troubleshoot issues, identify system enhancement opportunities and work with the development team to resolve issues and incorporate functionality into the roadmap.
• Train new and existing Salesforce users on custom applications.
• Create and execute queries and reports, maintain user roles, security and profiles.
• Follow all organizational Standard Operating Procedures relative to cost modeling, approvals and reviews, and all other associated workflows and deliverables.
8 years Experience designing and developing large, complex technical solutions using Salesforce and proficiency with Salesforce administrative tasks such as creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards,
8 years Experience translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs and perform application/data modeling for very large complex technical solutions using Salesforce platform
8 years Design custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and email generation according to application requirements
8 years Design and build experience using Visualforce pages, lightning components, Apex classes, and Apex Triggers
8 years Experience analyzing customer service requirements and designing service solutions to meet those objectives
8 years Subject Matter Expert for technical services, to both internal and external customers, ranging from formal advice to internal and external customer presentations
8 years Extensive skill in effective verbal and written communications with other computer professionals, clients, and stakeholders
8 years Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies
8 years Ability to analyze and problem solve
8 years Ability to establish and always maintain effective and professional working relationships with others in the course and scope of conducting business
Please respond with the following in order to be considered!
Resume in MS Word .doc format
Date of availability