Screener AdventHealth Care Center Burleson
This position is located in Burleson
Huguley Nursing & Rehab
301 Huguley Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
- AdventHealth Care Center's mission to "Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ"
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization's mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be "Greater as a Whole"
Sat and Sun - 5a-5p -12 hour shifts each day
- This job is a Temporary employment opportunity*
- Responsible for the screening of all guests, visitors, public agency officials, team members and all other persons arriving to and departing from the facility according to the current COVID-19 screening requirements.
- Alerts leadership to potentially symptomatic individuals and restricts access per facility protocols.
- Maintains accurate and organized documentation and practices HIPAA compliant communication and record retention.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets all individuals upon arrival to the facility
- Explains screening process to individuals
- Conducts thorough and accurate screening
- Analyzes screening data for potentially COVID-19 symptomatic individuals
- Prevents facility access to potentially COVID-19 symptomatic individuals and alerts facility leadership
- Permits access to COVID-19 non-symptomatic / asymptomatic individuals
- Describes and enforces current hygiene and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols
- Re-screens individuals upon their departure from the facility
- Maintains confidentiality and accurate recordkeeping
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Exceptional customer service
- Self-confidence to restrict access to unapproved and/or non-compliant individuals
- Personal responsibility to escalate and communicate issues and concerns to facility Leadership
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Accurate use of temporal thermometer
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.