The Lead Generation Representative is an integral role on Neopost's marketing team. The primary responsibility of this position is to cold call and identify sales opportunities to set-up meetings for the company's Field Sales Representatives. The Lead Generation Representative uses both customer and prospect data sources. This department plays a key role in campaign management by gathering information from various sources, providing business insight, and customer science to help optimize marketing campaign operations and results. The ideal candidate must have clearly developed qualitative and quantitative skills which allow for success in this role. Neopost's marketing team creates millions of dollars in sales. Join us on the cutting edge of Neopost's growth in software and digital communications!
- Achieve all customer and prospect Lead Generation goals
- Engage in professional conversations on both outbound and inbound calls to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Create and implement action plans to improve results
- Drive performance using data analysis and sales process skills
- Assist manager with effective feedback on all campaigns
- Interact professionally with internal and external customers
- Build relationships and establish rapport with other teams in the organization
- Utilize effective communication, presentation and listening skills
- Enter data and updates into Salesforce CRM
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience in B2B lead generation or inside sales
- Bachelor's degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-rounded, business experience working in a professional setting with a passion for achieving all targets
- Lead generation team experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
Neopost USA--soon to be Quadient's values
Neopost USA--soon to be Quadient actively seeks candidates who display:
- Empowerment -- embrace and drive change
- Passion -- determined to drive customer success
- Inspiration -- lead by example and constantly innovate
- Community -- collaborate like crazy
What We Offer You:
As an Account Executive, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, commission and bonus plan. Neopost provides many fun and engaging incentives throughout the year culminating with an annual (all expenses paid) sales performance trip to extraordinary locations. Neopost also provides sales education and professional development programs as well as excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
- Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
Quadient is the driving force behind the world's most meaningful customer experiences. We simplify the connections between people and what matters through four key solution areas: Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions.
We're trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers around the world to help them create personalized interactions and make meaningful connections.
Quadient. Because Connections Matter.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.