QR Code Link to This Post
Position available for a full time Maintenance Technician at Regency Square Apartments.
Must Be HVAC Certified!
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Responsible for participating in all aspects of keeping the interior and exterior of the property in good repair with priority given to responding to requests for service made by residents.
General Areas of Responsibility
3) Maintain a professional image and attitude in keeping with the objectives of the company.
4) Adhere to all company personnel directives as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Operations Manual.
5) Follow and promote safety procedures as directed in the Operations Manual and on Material Safety Data Sheets.
6) Respond to and report accidents or emergencies to the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Director/Supervisor immediately.
7) Assist the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Director /Supervisor with ensuring that residents and employees are provided with a clean, safe, well maintained environment in which to live and work.
1) Perform light repairs on all electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
2) Perform carpentry work and paint interiors and exteriors as needed.
3) Prepare apartments for occupancy.
4) Participate in emergency standby schedule.
5) Read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets.
6) Maintain swimming pools.
7) Interior and exterior painting
Please apply in person. 3333 S. Alameda Corpus Christi TX 78411