The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
The Sales Supervisor will be responsible for providing supervision and guidance to the sales team on the selling floor.
- To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To achieve and surpass goals
- To ensure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
- Possess continual thorough knowledge of stock levels
- Assist in the development of the sales staff
- To ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- 3+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred