DIRECTOR FINANCE (Accounting Department)
We are team CUTX, and we exist to deliver an unexpected experience. We were chartered in 1931 to serve our communities better than the banks.
Our focus is on teaching our members to take control of their finances.
To join team CUTX, you must value Caring, Understanding, Teaching and eXceeding expectations at every interaction. We empower our employees to succeed. Most of all, you must be ready to have FUN!
Currently, we are seeking a Director of Finance whose primary responsibilities are to coordinate and forecast all budget requirements, analyze variances and financial trends, prepare financial reports, ensure all accounting activities are carried out in accordance
with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and regulatory standards, and leading staff in the execution of all related finance and accounting functions.
Major Duties and Essential Functions
1. Perform as the Credit Unionâs system administrator for the budgeting software
2. Have a strong understanding of SQL table structures and query language
3. Possess an expert or advanced Excel knowledge level
4. Serve as liaison between finance and IT for existing and new applications
5. Perform continuous analysis to identify and prioritize high-impact process improvements, efficiency opportunities, and cost saving initiatives
6. Coordinate all budgeting and forecasting efforts
7. Prepare, analyze and summarize variances and financial trends
8. Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reports for senior management to facilitate the decision process
9. Collaborate with other departments and document end to end processes
10. Document procedures and train employees as needed
11. Special projects and other duties as directed by the CFO
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance and AD&D; 401(K); flexible spending and health savings account; and free and discounted credit union services.
If interested in applying please visit our website at: www.cutx.org . Please note that all prospective candidates are subject to a background and credit check. Credit, if established, must be in good standing to be eligible for hire.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) of Accounting or Finance from four-year college or university with a minimum of seven years related experience and/or training. An extensive knowledge of the financial services industry is preferred. System conversion experience a