QR Code Link to This Post
● $65k Base Salary
● Significant Performance Bonus Opportunity
● Medical, Dental and Vacation Benefits
● Fast Growing Company with Huge Opportunities
Unified Supply is a different type of company, and we are looking for a different type of applicant. Read below, watch the video, and let us know if you think you're an A performer who wants to kick butt, be successful, and have a blast doing it.
Unified Supply has been a leading supplier of replacement parts for the baggage handling and conveyor industry for over 20 years. Located in Grapevine, we pride ourselves in having the absolute best customer service in the business. We deliver Exceptional Support to customers by employing top parts experts, maintaining a significant inventory of parts, and providing quicker ship times than any competitor in our industry. In addition to managing replacement parts, we assist our customers with new equipment design, providing custom built solutions to fit their particular needs.
We are a small business with a great atmosphere of hard work and fun. We have high standards and goals, but we also don't take ourselves too seriously. We place a high importance on people who will fit in with our company culture of growing as individuals and delivering Exceptional Support to our customers.
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated Mechanical Engineer to develop solutions for our customers. The position requires 3D Solid Modeling experience and excellent design skills. The Mechanical Engineer will design individual mechanical parts, and learn to complete conveyor layouts. Ability to complete tasks with utmost accuracy and stay within project deadlines are a must. We are an incredibly busy company, and this is not a position for someone who wants to work slowly or coast. You must be able to multitask and perform under pressure.
This position will be responsible for the following:
● Create new and update existing product designs and CAD drawings
● Create and implement QC procedures and documentation of manufactured products
● Occasional travel with Sales team members for field verification and site documentation trips
● Conduct research, development, release and publication of new products and procedures
● Establish and adhere to priorities and time frames
● Contribute to the growing knowledge base, improving the effectiveness of the company team members, as well as the
information available to customers
● Being able to work in a team environment, across multiple departments
Success of the position will be determined by the following measurable results:
● Accuracy and speed of product designs
● Timely execution of profitable engineering projects
● Expansion of QC procedures for existing products
● Expansion of product line offerings and documentation
The individual we are seeking must possess and consistently demonstrate the following key Culture and Standards attributes:
1. Hard Working
11. Teamwork at all Levels
3. Maximum Effort
4. Never Settle
10. High Character
11. Live by the Rules
12. Take Ownership
The best candidates will be natural leaders in these areas and take tremendous pride in upholding the company's Culture and Standards.
2-5 Years Mechanical Experience in a fast-paced environment is required. Experience within the industry is not essential. A related college degree is required. We are looking to expand our capabilities and further separate ourselves from our competition. We are willing to embrace proven engineering practices that have been successful in other industries.
The position compensation includes a base salary and a share of the company's significant year-end profit sharing program. The position is also eligible for full-time employee benefits including paid time off and access to medical and dental insurance.
Interested individuals are requested to watch the below video about the position, and apply today by clicking on this link:https://fitfirsthiring.applicantpool.com/jobs/187626-41063.html
If Unified Supply sounds like a great company to work for, please help spread the word! We are ALWAYS looking for the best people!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayqbOhAdYU0&list=PLd7uIqqxaFKTdaIJ4gykZinNqqruUgrAE