Chewy is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Specialist for our Fulfillment Center in Dallas, TX. This position is responsible for providing support and analysis on issues, reports and trends from the time and attendance tools. Must be able to work one weekend day (4 x 10 hours).
What you'll do:
- Performs various duties necessary for the overall Time and Attendance (Tu0026amp;A) system configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Oversees and maintains the Tu0026amp;A system for all setups, reporting, auditing and functionality for employees, managers, agency and contract staff.
- Collaborates Chewy's payroll team on system upgrades, testing and enhancements. Performs a variety of duties necessary for the overall processing on the Payroll system for Chewy.
- Respond to employee and management questions and concerns regarding paychecks, time reporting and pay policies.
What you'll need:
- Minimum four years of experience supporting an automated Tu0026amp;A system and payroll operations required
- Experience with set-up and maintenance, ad-hoc reporting and supporting IT and HR Upgrade Implementation Teams
- Knowledge of and experience with E.E.O., Wage and Hour, and other state and federal regulations in relation to the payroll process
- Kronos T u0026amp; A systems experience strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)