Drive for the leading wholesale distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. Keystone Automotive Operations is dedicated to delivering the products that people want! Our drivers provide a face-to-face delivery service to our established customer base.
In addition to our full-time schedule and excellent benefits, our delivery vehicles are equipped with heat & A/C and regularly maintained. With plenty of opportunity for growth, Keystone Automotive Operations is committed to developing with you! We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Drivers roles & responsibilities are:
- Driving company vehicles in a safe, courteous and responsible manner.
- Accurately loading & unloading product carefully to prevent damage
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers.
- Communicating well with management and team members.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Clean professional appearance
- Prior delivery experience preferred
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.