22 MayJOB SUMMARY
Rapid rehousing program position (COVID) is responsible for the programmatic, talent development, and fiscal oversight of the program. The successful candidate will work closely with Housing and Economic Opportunities Department leadership to ensure provision of high quality, standardized services that are in compliance with applicable policies and regulations, and consistent with the agency’s holistic, client-centered approach to service delivery, and will create an environment where department staff are supported and accountable as they pursue the agency’s vision and mission in a manner that is informed by its core values.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Provide leadership and direct supervision for Lead Case Manager positions, and leadership for Case Manager II positions.
Direct, organize, coordinate, and oversee the functions of the program.Work closely with department leadership to recruit, hire, and manage staff to meet program targets and ensure high quality of service delivery.Develop and ensure implementation of policies and procedures within and across programs to facilitate organizational functioning. Work with department leadership to develop strategies and budgets for meeting client needs and program/department goals while further integrating a holistic approach to service delivery.
Oversee development of qualitative service objectives, goals and outcomes, including work plans, budgets, and logic models.Ensure timely and accurate completion of all internal and external reports.Monitor programs’ revenue and expenditures for budget compliance.
Build and maintain professional and community relationships to facilitate collaboration in delivery of client services and advocacy for needed programs and services. Represent agency at civic, professional and public meetings to promote awareness of agency services and successes.
Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s or other graduate degree required. Licensure in social work or related field preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in program development, implementation and administration, with experience in affordable housing and/or homeless population strongly preferred.
- Management and supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of leadership principles and best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to influence others.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Nonprofit experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with applicable software e.g. MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access).