At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service.
START YOUR CAREER NOW.
The Area Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining and growing sales revenue for production and drilling accounts.
- Work directly with the Area Sales Team Leader, Regional Sales personnel and Operations
- Cultivate and grow customer base
- Develop and strengthen existing relationships in the marketplace
- Develop, grow and maximize financial results
- Support efforts to exceed sales goals, increase market share (i.e. new products, existing and non-existing business) and improve customer perception
- Exceed customer's expectations
- Introduce new programs and processes to the market
- Special projects, as assigned.
- High School diploma or work equivalent. Bachelor's preferred.
- Relevant business experience (drilling and/or oil and gas production)
- Product knowledge in the oil and gas industry
- Aggressive with sales and closing skills
- Oral and written communication skills, both internal and external
- Marketing, presentation and negotiating skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office – Excel and Word)
- Goal-oriented with the ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented, consistent, organized and analytical
- Outgoing, service-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to receive direction
- Strong work ethic, integrity and dedication to results
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- 401(k)/ Retirement savings
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Paid vacation/holidays