At Crown Castle, we work around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world's most revolutionary technologies. Our portfolio of communications infrastructure (towers, small cells, fiber) connects cities and communities to essential data, technology, and wireless service—bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. As the nation's largest provider of communications infrastructure and with more than 5,000 employees across the country, we've been building the connections that people depend on for 25 years. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $70 billion.
Position Title: Project Coordinator (3N)
Responsible for supporting a team within Crown Castle Real Estate with of the following as assigned: projects, correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; updates data in an accurate and timely fashion, provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise while consistently demonstrating the following core competencies:
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Gains the confidence of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Ensures accountability by holding themselves and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Builds strong internal and external customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
Essential Job Functions
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Issue vendor POs, as needed, and establishes new vendors when necessary.
- Various office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc)
- Assists with additional duties as determined and assigned by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor''s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong creative problem solving approach
Reports to: Sr Transaction Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Additional Information: N/A
Crown Castle is an Equal Opportunity Employer