Job Description The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
The Tailor Associate will be responsible to provide alterations such as fitting clients and sewing.
- To provide alterations services such as fitting and sewing
- To understand and abide by all policies, procedures and directives and effectively execute them
- Insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- Insure all merchandise is handled appropriately and inventory is accounted for and monitored
- High School degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years in retail setting
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.