The Consumer Electronics Digital Marketing Managerwill be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts for all new products in the consumer electronics space. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing successful digital marketing strategies for online and social media use to promote the company’s products and generate marketing leads and ROI sales. This includes, but is not limited to, social media campaigns, email campaigns, website development management and maintenance, and managing all the reporting that goes along with it. This rolewill also be instrumental in focusing the Brand identity and working with the team to expand that in other ways.
- Overseeing marketing department and Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and implementing marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Overseeing internal personnel in graphics, social media, customer experience, and website management with the ability to be hands on in any one of those fields.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Manage annual marketing calendar (trade shows, digital media calendar, etc…)
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
- Knowledge of/experience working with consumer electronics products with a focus on audio related items. (knowledge of hearing aid or related products a plus)
- Interest in new technology
- Hands-on experience with Social media and Email Campaigns
- NEW PRODUCT launch experience
- 2+ years experience in product marketing
- Have worked with and understand multiple specialties, including design, photography, SEO, website design and management, social media, public relations,
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Strong copy writing skills.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 2-years ofexperience in running marketing campaigns
- Experience in developing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness in showing a ROI
- Significant digital marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word Press, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WooCommerce, Google Analytics, and Google Ad words
- Experience in eCommerce, SEO, paid per click, Email marketing and social media
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.