Location: Irving, TX
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our busy sales office in Irving, Texas. The Receptionist will provide support to Sales and Field Marketing within the region, provides quality customer service, and performs general administration and business functions.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Receive and facilitate incoming calls directed to the operator.
- Administer and operate phone system and essential office equipment, including the setup and coordination of company presentation / projector equipment.
- Distribute mail and faxes, post mail, ship materials, including marketing mailings.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory and equipment.
- Qualify plan holders lists and introduce Contech to new contacts.
- Sales, marketing and customer service support.
- Research disputes / errors and other special projects.
- Provides assistance and support for Inside Sales Coordinators.
- Validates and completes commission requests for dealer programs in region.
- Maintains region files to include contracts, purchase orders, payables, etc
- Orders and maintains office supplies for region.
- Processes expense invoices for contract employees and codes all regional bills and expenses for processing.
- Travel, schedule, seminar and meeting coordination.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years Administrative experience.
- Front desk receptionist experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Proficient knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Database software.
Local Candidates Only Please. No Relocation Assistance is Available.
Contech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, transgender status, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Click here to view information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. Contech is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact the Contech Recruiting team at (513) 645-7000.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Receptionist, Supply, Compliance, Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Administrative, Operations, Legal, Sales