Come join Panera Bread - an industry leading, award winner! We are growing - both as a company and as individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. Our responsibilities range from assisting customers to supporting the entire bakery-cafe team through coaching and mentoring. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers.
Benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Paid vacation, 401k, and health benefits after one year of employment
- Product discounts
- Growth opportunities
- Previous restaurant management experience
- This is a full-time position that requires flexible scheduling, including weekends and holidays, and may require driving to several locations as needed. Your own vehicle is required.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy
- Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast-paced, teamwork driven environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.