Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our "team members, candidates, and operational" strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the People Analytics team as an Analytic Manager 5 – Operational Reporting Leader. This leader will be responsible for leading a team that will focus on transformation of HR Reporting programs, policies, and processes as Wells Fargo transitions to cloud based tools and new analytic target operating models.
Key Responsibilities for the Operational Reporting Leader:
- Accountable for HR Domain and Operational Reporting activities, including business analysts to identify operational reporting needs for Human Resources.
- Provides ad-hoc data support via work directed through intake function, including legal and regulatory responses
- Partners with HR Reporting Product and Technology teams to leverage new cloud services for reporting, establish technical solutions, and promote self-service capabilities
- Accountable for programs, policies, people and process related to HR Reporting
- Partner with peers in Research, Analytics Partnership, and Strategic Data & Dashboards to define and support projects
- Promotes an inclusive a mind-set across the organization to utilize analytics that enable the workforce and create value for the business
Preferred Locations: Charlotte NC, Minneapolis, MN, Des Moines IA. Other locations may be considered.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in analytics, modeling, or a combination of both
- 6+ years of management experience; or 6+ years of leadership experience in an advanced quantitative analytics function
- 6+ years of data collection and reporting experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Experience developing operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Agile experience
- Experience with large-scale process transformation initiatives
- Experience using SQL for data transformation
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Experience translating business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations
- Ability to play leadership role in large and complex analytical projects
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Experience communicating complex statistical information to all levels of the organization
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
Other Desired Qualifications
- Workday, Salesforce or other cloud type reporting experience
- Data Management experience for analytics and reporting including Data validation; extraction; data manipulation; data adherence
- Data programming experience for insight generation, including tools, applications, and database languages
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
OR-Portland: 350 Sw Jefferson - Portland, OR
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
UT-Salt Lake City: 1095 E 2100 S - Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.