We are seeking a Medical Call Center Representative for our Patient Assistance Center located in San Antonio. This position will be responsible for scheduling all non-surgical office appointments, responding to incoming phone calls from established patients and other external callers, and communication with sites to ensure that patient phone call requests are resolved in a timely manner. This role is critical to creating a positive first impression for the practice and to show patients a "we care" attitude, which has a significant impact on patient loyalty and their relationship with the practice.
- Respond to incoming phones calls for all sites promptly and in an exceptional quality manner.
- Appropriately schedule patient appointments based on physician guidelines.
- Clearly and concisely document every patient request and pertinent information via EMR so that practice can successfully respond to patient needs.
- Through appropriate call control, ensure that calls are handled efficiently to attain daily call production goals.
- Coordinates work efforts with other team players to achieve an efficient work flow and time adherence within the office.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all site protocols and physician schedules/changes to ensure appropriate information is provided to patients.
- Perform other office duties as assigned by manager.
- 1 Year of call Center
- Medical terminology
- Bilingual Preferred