Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- 6 months of RN experience required
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
License and Certification Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas license.
- BLS certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required.