From locally owned dairy farms to the tables of our customers, you can be part of the story behind The Creamery and the cheese loved by families across the United States.
However, our brand isn't just a product on a shelf. As team members we are dedicated to connecting with customers and creating an unforgettable experience at The Creamery. From greeting customers and helping them find the perfect product to keeping the store clean or serving a meal at the Creamery Kitchen, our team members are just as much part of our brand as are our products. Therefore, we are looking for dedicated team members who are passionate about food, desire to be part of a brand, and are willing to engage with customers to create that memorable experience, bringing them back for more.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We are looking for dedicated team members to join The Creamery team who have a commitment to quality in everything they do.
General Purpose:Perform day-to-day activities to help The Creamery facility and kitchen run smoothly. This includes but is not limited to carrying out basic cleaning tasks and responding to all cleaning emergencies; unloading equipment and food from deliveries and ensuring the storeroom remains organized; making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitized; and emptying bins, sweeping and mopping floors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clear and wipe down tables
- Clean up spills; sweep and mop floors
- Empty trash bins
- Stock shelves
- Wash dishes, pans and pots and operate the dishwasher machine, as requested
- Follow all safety and sanitation procedures
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned.