We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
HealthEquity is looking for a talented leader to lead our Technology Recruiting pod. This is a fast-paced role that will proactively lead HealthEquity's unique recruiting philosophy across our technology, Security and Product departments. The Technical Talent Partner Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the continual hiring and development of the best technology talent.
The most qualified candidates will have a strong passion for the business and a keen eye to talent. Ultimately, they will work to ensure HealthEquity maintains a top company to work for through recruiting the right 'Purple' people.
What you'll be doing
- Lead, develop and motivate our technology recruiting team and coordinator
- Direct all recruitment efforts and process
- Partner with technology leaders and team members to proactively lead and enhance HealthEquity recruiting strategy
- Lead the hiring efforts for upper management and executives' roles for Technology department
- Help develop strategies to attract the best talent in new markets across the country
- Develop a world class employer brand that allows the organization to hire top talent
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Ensure we have a positive candidate experience
- Maintain accuracy in internal hiring and budget processes
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business or related field strongly preferred
- 5+ years of dedicated HR and recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Superior communication skills to successfully build relationships with candidates and internal hiring leaders
- Proven track record of successful full life cycle recruiting
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.