Do you handle tasks and situations in a peaceful and diplomatic way? Have you ever been recognized for being highly dependable, deliberate, and precise in the way you approach your work environment? If you answered yes to most, if not all of those, please continue reading. Edge is looking for individuals who do their due diligence in all aspects of life. If you have the unique ability in starting on a single task, completing it through a systematized processionals, and staying accountable from start to finish, this is your role.
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing Pest Control companies! We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers.We are currently hiring forSeasonal full-time positions in our Customer Care department to work through September!
As part of the application process for this position, a survey is required to be completed by all applicants. Please complete the following survey before submitting an application:
This position involves responding to customer inquiries with clarity and knowledge.You will be using Inbound and Outbound efforts with our new and existing customers to ensure each customer has an excellent experience with EDGE. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inbound and Outbound calls with new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests (scheduling, billing inquiries, service concerns, general questions).
- Respond to customer inquiries with clarity and knowledge of EDGE products and services.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers.
- Satisfy the specific needs of customers with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer/typing skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Effective and passionate team player
- Must be willing to work long-term
- Able to work on Saturdays is a plus
- Competitive compensation starting at $12/hr
- Free lunch provided Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Positive work environment
- Structured advancement plan
- No Sundays