•Distribute incoming air traffic information to pilots/ground handlers. Follow up with update information as received.
- Communicate flight release and fuel load information to appropriate operations.
- Maintain lines of communication with line operations and air carriers through the use of two-way radios.
- Coordinate operations with the airline and ground handlers.
- Maintain flight logs and update flight schedules.
- Coordinate with departments in billing for services rendered and compile information for each flight and submit for final bill preparation.
- Make arrangements for accommodations when flight delays occur.
- Handle phone traffic.
- Assist in the planning and control of the gate assignment.
- Assist with passenger services as required.
- Recommend weight and balance preparation in accordance with airline requirements.
- Is able to meet the Station's attendance standards Requirements •High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Possess/maintain a valid driver's license and other FAA Airport required identification/seals or authorizations.
- Must have Delta Airlines Fueling Certification
- Previous experience preferred
- Able to continuously lift/move/push 70 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
- Where We Operate
© MENZIES AVIATION - A DIVISION OF JOHN MENZIES PLC