Get your career started at eHealth
eHealthInsurance has many exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across various functions. Come join us today!
eHealth, Inc. is looking for a Senior Voice Network Engineer to support the growth of its contact centers across the US. The selected candidate will work with a high performing team to design and deploy robust Contact Center and UC telephony solutions for eHealth's enterprise telecommunications infrastructure. Our network core is primarily Cisco with integrations to many customer platforms. Successful candidates will be service and solutions oriented, addressing business needs creatively while maintaining the highest professional standards.
Salt Lake City, UT
- Support Telephony applications including:
- Communications Manager 10.x and above
- UCCE 11.x and above
- Advanced ICM scripting
- CVP & CVP Studio
- Finesse Agent Desktop
- Unity/Unity Connections
- 164 compliant and International dial plans
- IM and Presence + Jabber
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- AXL & JTAPI
- Outbound Dialer
Calabrio Call Recordings
- Setting up toll free numbers
- SIP networking
- Troubleshoot and resolve telecommunications issues
- Development of processes and procedures for use by the NOC and third parties in the management of communications environments
- Partner with business and IT teams to deliver continued enhancements to systems and business processes through data science, automation, etc.
- Support network QA and testing efforts
- Maintain adjuct technologies associated with telecommunications including Workforce Optimization, Outbound Dialer, CTI, etc.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 7+ years' experience in supporting Contact Center and UC environments using Cisco technology
- Certification on a Cisco VoIP technology will be a plus
- Experience with cloud contact center will be a plus
- Experience with contact center and business reporting will be a plus
- Experience working in a Health Care related call center environment preferred
- Experience with one of more Unified Communications and Voice over IP infrastructure like: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Server, Cisco Unified Presence Server, Jabber Client, G.711/G.729 Codecs, SIP, H323, and QoS
- Experience with Cisco UCS, VMware, windows server, MSsql server
- Advanced process orientation and exhibited planning, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal in English) skills
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex telephony environments, with multiple 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Telephony Automation will be a plus
- Great attitude and willingness to learn and implement new technologies
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with eHealth and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.