If you're looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you've found it. Whether you're an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 diverse businesses around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
West Jordan, UT manufacturing company is seeking a career minded and self-driven Manufacturing Technician that is seeking to professionally grow with a dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently, accurately, independently with minimal oversight, and will possess a problem-solving ability in order to identify issues and ensure functionality.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform assembly and testing operations on AODD pumps, service kits, and sub-assemblies.
- Check assemblies for proper fit, adjusting and replacing parts and components as required.
- Aid in testing and troubleshooting pumps.
- Perform simple set-ups for test stands, fixtures, and other test equipment.
- Read and fully understand written standard work instructions, product drawings, and diagrams.
- Effectively communicate with peers and management, verbally and in writing.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Job Functions
- Transports parts to be assembled, tested, and completed parts to appropriate area for shipping, stocking, or rework.
- Determines product rejects for rework or scrap and completes required paperwork.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Must be able to use various hand tools used to crimp, cut, fasten, torque, and measure.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently.
- General manufacturing environment.
- Cleanroom manufacturing environment.
- May require working with hazardous substances such as but not limited to Acetone and Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Must have a High School Education or equivalent.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Good eye-hand coordination.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Preferred 6 months experience in a production / manufacturing setting or component fabrication.
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?