Old Dominion is currently recruiting for a Janitor to join our OD Family Culture. This role will successfully maintain a clean and safe environment on the dock within the Service Center.
- Thoroughly clean the service center in the assigned area which mainly includes the dock area but could include other areas when needed
- Cleaning includes, but is not limited to, sweeping, emptying trash, organizing dock/freight supplies, and stacking/restocking supplies, picking up and removing debris that is a hazard, etc.
- Repair non-motorized dock equipment such as deck bars and straps
- Follow all safety guidelines for operating dock equipment and materials used in the course of daily work
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Join the OD Family Today!
As a Full Time member of our Family, you are eligible to receive:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program
- Employee Credit Union, Vacation & Holiday
- "Birthday Holiday" who doesn't love some extra attention on their Birthday?
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, and/or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, Vietnam Era and/or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law(s).