Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you'll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you'll do meaningful work you're passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Manages the development and daily support for systems used at Discover. Oversees multiple projects, which require several cross-functional resources. Position includes defining project requirements, development, testing, implementation, and support for projects or systems of responsibilities. Manages project prioritization, design, and usability reviews. Responsible for improving customer experiences through tracking, managing, and optimizing all customer communication touch points.
- Advocates on behalf of the field's stakeholders and customers, ensuring the implementation of projects have a positive net gain impact overall.
- Manages the project development process from requirements to implementation with and without Business Technology Project Management assistance.
- Establishes and manages business and technology partner, Product Manager, Product Owner, and cross-functional unit relationships.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience, may direct the work of other staff members.
- Develops and maintains an effective understanding of systems' needs and processes.
- Handles user acceptance and implements testing for all systems. Manages project prioritization, GUI design, and usability reviews.
- Supports any problems through ticket support, and administers systems as necessary.
At a minimum, here's what we need from you:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in management, project leadership, operational experience, customer service, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 2+ years of experience in management, project leadership, operational experience, customer service, or related field
If we had our say, we'd also look for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or business-related field Highly Preferred
- 4+ years of experience in management, project leadership, operational experience, customer service, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in management, project leadership, operational experience, customer service, or related field
- 2+ years experience computer science, data management.
- 2+ years with Microsoft queries & Code experience.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.