L0755 Carbone Toyota of Bennington
Bennington Ford Hyundai
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us as an Automotive Service Technician.
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best in class automotive service. The third largest auto dealership group in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with store and factory standards while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer standards.
- Diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Document work performed on repair order, record test procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking procedures.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools.
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.