Inova's mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve.
Inova is the only health system in the country where all 5 hospitals received five-star rankings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; they are the only hospitals in the Washington, DC region to have earned the highest rating from the federal agency. Inova is home to prominent clinicians and scientists, who drive innovation to improve patient care, prevent disease and promote wellness.
- Performs cardiac monitoring by continuously observing monitor screen for proper wave form on each telemetry patient in order to prevent loss of signal and ensure accurate capture of potential cardiac events.
- Performs EKG Interpretation by analyzing and recording atrial and ventricular rates and rhythms.
- Measures EKG waveforms using accepted standards and guidelines.
- These results provide the current data required to determine appropriate treatment of arrythmias and immedicate intervention of life threatening situations.
- Demonstrates teamwork by communicating effectively and working cooperatively with others to optimize job performance and foster productive working relationships.
- Experience: One year telemetry monitoring experience and/or certification
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- EKG Monitoring Basic
- EKG Course Completion