Supports field offices with testing, maintaining, and reporting on equipment in the field. Reviews compliance with security standards, and provides unique technical security solutions when needed. Maintains and repairs shielded environments for overseas facilities. Completes detailed report upon returning from overseas travel to include documentation of both test results and maintenance and repair activity. Recommends and coordinates corrective actions to be resolved by domestic DoS groups and overseas staff. Provides training for post personnel and assists with the development of training modules for maintenance and repair programs. Maintains test equipment. Occasionally provides maintenance and repair support for domestic facilities.
- Must have a current U.S. Government final TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance and be able to qualify for SCI access.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required Security Clearance/access approvals.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least two years of experience in maintaining and repairing radio frequency shielded enclosures is required. Professional electrical, plumbing or HVAC licensing, or at least two years relevant experience, is required.
- Must have substantive knowledge and understanding of regulations governing the use of and access to classified materials.
- Must be able to interact with individuals or groups outside own organization and/or agency.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must have a strong attention for detail and be able to multi-task efficiently and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Must be able to learn technical and physical security countermeasures systems and the Overseas Security Policy Board (OSPB) standards.
- Travel both domestically and internationally is required based on mission and business demands.
- Travel is required 30% to 50% of the time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.