TIAG is now hiring a Software Manager to support our program full time in Arlington, VA.
The Software Manager will assist the Office of Naval Research to establish an information technology network operation. The Manager, in conjunction with the Asset Manager will manage software to include version number, licenses, quantities available versus used and license keys. This role is vital to the functionality and forward movement of the current Software Program at the Office of Naval Research (ONR).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage ONR use of Enterprise Software-License Agreements in support of renewals.
- Promote bundling and recommends improvements such as co-terming.
- Manage ONR software entries in the DADMS and DITPR databases.
- Recommend process improvements for the command to promote cost reduction and software utilization.
- Order, track, and manage Software Licenses associated with ONR.
- Track and manage various IT assets in support of the Asset Manager.
- Fulfill customer requests for IT equipment and software as entered into the ONR Hardware/Software request system, a web-based system where requests can be entered and then routed for approval and fulfillment.
- Work with different teams to maintain software integrity and compliance
- Providing Monthly Reports on software licenses and maintenance contracts to the ONR Business Financial Manager and to the contract Program Manager. Reports identify licenses and contracts that will be expiring over the next 6 months.
- Crosstrain with Asset Manager to be able to support those functions when Asset Manager is out of the office.
- Bachelor's degree or 7 years equivalent experience
- IAM Level I certification (Security +)
- Active Secret Clearance or current interim