Position Title:Senior Mobile Application Software Engineer
Position Status:6month contract to hire
Our client isseeking a professional and highly motivated candidate for aSr Mobile Application Software Engineerto support them in their flagship Agile Engineering program located inArlington, VA. The Department of State has entrusted our client to perform internal and external-facing informational websites and applications in support of the Bureau of Consular Affairs. Their mission is to perform migration/decommissioning activities over legacy websites to support the modernization of its website governance, architecture, and design. You will have a direct impact on the company’s growth and technical offerings. In this role, your code will connect millions of Americans to vital information they need across hundreds of webpages onwww.state.gov. You will do this by leveraging your passion for developing strong, functional, and efficient code across legacy and modern platforms, and will work as part of a highly talented Agile team within SAFe, to define architecture, design, build, and implement solutions while supporting the development of mobile applications. Your technical knowledge, analysis, and troubleshooting skills of database applications and their production environments will tie together enterprise wide systems across the country. You will have a seat at the table where you can consult with customer and external contract teams to meet program and release goals.
- Five (5) years of experience with design, development and testing iOS and Android mobile solutions, translating business requirements into detailed technical designs; constructing, testing, maintaining and supporting efficient, cost effective and reliable software through the full life cycle
- Prior knowledge with Native, XCode, Node.js, Swift, CI/CD, Sql Server, Oracle, Github, GitLab, Jenkins, Amazon AWS, Restful web services, Agile Scrum, and PKI
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university or equivalent years of work experience.
- Minimum Years of Overall Experience:5
- Minimum Years of Specific Experience in Field:5
- Minimum Clearance to Start:Active Secret or Interim Secret Clearance
The Type of Person That Will Excel:
- You are curious, inquisitive, and have demonstrated a constant eagerness to learn through actions.
- You have high attention to detail.
- You demonstrate personal accountability and integrity in all actions.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.