What you'll be doing...
This opportunity is for Military personnel who are current participants of Hiring Our Heroes Corporate Fellowship Program Cohort 3-2020.
You'll be collaborating on large wireless sales to our business customers that will help them keep their organization connected and run smoothly. You will be the technical expert on the sales team to support data solutions sales. Partnering with both internal and external teams, you will be ensuring that our solutions are meeting our customer's technical and business needs for the best solution and best customer experience. Because here, better matters.
- Shaping innovative solutions that address current and future customer needs.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to deliver outcomes.
- Building trusting relationships with internal and external customers.
- Developing and providing expertise in all wireless offerings, products, and services.
- Presenting to all types of audiences at executive meetings, customer demos, and trade shows.
- Supporting our customers through trials to help them choose our solution.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Must be a current participant of Hiring our Heroes Corporate Fellowship Program Cohort 3-2020.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Technical sales experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a government issued security clearance or active security clearance.
Even better if you have:
- A Master's degree.
- Experience with federal accounts.
- Managed complex technical sales and demonstrated follow-through.
- A track record of building a sales pipeline and meeting targets.
- Technology experience with WAN data communications, wireless networks, transmissions, and apps that use wireless technology.
- Developed positive account relationships with some of the world's largest companies.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills to convey complex solutions to all types of audiences.
When you join Verizon...
You'll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.