- Utilize various learning techniques to deliver staff training.
- Participate in New Hire Orientation classes as required.
- Conduct restraint trainings as required. These trainings include new hire de-escalation and restraint training and de-escalation and restraint refresher courses.
- Conduct all annual in-service training for current employees on at least a monthly basis.
- Conduct CPR certification classes as required.
- Work with the HR and compliance department as needed to ensure timely training of staff.
- Conduct appropriate offsite training as needed and as directed.
- Ensure all training records are accurate and up to date as required by State regulations and company policy.
- May develop training classes at the request of leadership with the assistance of the appropriate department to meet the needs of the facility.
- May assist in updating and maintaining employee training information in HR Database and ensure training records are filed properly and timely.
- Provide care and/or conduct patient interactions in a manner appropriate for the age, culture, and population being served.