Job Title: API Developer
Visa Status: Citizens, Green card,GCEAD
Direct Hire for a Federal Project
- Develop and maintain API's and integrations
- Diagnose and resolve API access and performance issues
- Assure security of access to data via API GET and SET methods
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to API's
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Develops the code based on high level design and low-level design.
- Design and deploy data table structures used as sources for API's
- Scrum based delivery
- 8+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java (1.8).
- 4+ years of experience in Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Hibernate
- 4+ years of experience in API design patterns, Advanced proxies, Analytics, BaaS, Developer portal.
- API Key Validation, Authentication, Authorization and Identity
- Demonstrated experience in REST/RESTful, Microservices, SOAP Services (for legacy integrations)
- Working experience in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins and Git.
- 2 + years of experience in SQL
- Experience in implementing applications on AWS or any other cloud services
- Working knowledge on MuleSoft, React, Collabra, Swagger
- Sun Certified Java Professional
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT degree
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Relevant Certification
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance