Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer (direct hire)
Visa Status: Only Citizens
Full Stack Java developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing web-based Java solutions to support business requirements. He/she will be developing application features using React.js, Angular, Java and Dynamo DB, PostGres, Oracle or other relational and non-schema databases.
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
- Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
- Performing design of large software components under the supervision of a Software Architect.
- Estimates and scopes development tasks, and makes recommendations for innovations and improvements relating to software component designs, including reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs.
- Develops and executes Accepted Test-Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality.
- Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study
- 5+ years of work experience developing in Java, Spring boot/Spring framework, and React/Angular (full stack)
- Working experience of developing java web services (SOAP or RESTtful) using the Open source frameworks
- Working experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, TestNG
- Working experience with HTTP related tools such as SOAP UI, Postman)
- Working experience with AWS API’s
- Working experience with BPMN 2.0 process engine and modelling tools
- Working experience in implementing persistence layer with Postgres, DynamoDB, Oracle
- Good knowledge of building reactive microservices in Java (Asynchronous and Event-Based)
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes (OCP) for configuration and secret management
- Adept at analytical skills, incident management, problem management, knowledge management
- Working experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Working at FEMA
- Understanding of Grants Management Domain knowledge and GMM requirements
- Experience working with Camunda or other BPM tools
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Experience of JIRA or Rally
- Experience with development in Cloud and DevOps
- Experience with or exposure to CI/CD tools such as Ansible and Jenkins is an advantage
- Ability to work under challenging deadlines and constraints, to deliver
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant computer information systems degree from fully accredited colleges or universities.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust