Metron Aviation, an Airbus subsidiary, is looking to expand its ranks to support the growing need of Air Traffic Management (ATM), product development and mission analysis. Metron Aviation's long-term strategy is to support and accelerate ATM programs that will dramatically improve global airspace capacity, efficiency and environmental sustainability.
We are seeking an Integration and Test Engineer to be part of a dynamic team. Metron Aviation is a collaborative environment that fosters advanced research, concept exploration, product development and support and interaction with the nation's leading aviation subject matter experts. Metron Aviation prides itself on a work environment where employees can succeed.
- This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Identification and definition of software tests, including the development and execution of Integration and Test plans and procedures in accordance with budget and schedule constraints for an Air Traffic Flow Management system
- Assist with the development of manual and automated testing activities for new software development and maintenance software activities
- Collaboration with program management, technical leads, and test teammates to determine the best technical solution with the lowest risk, and to ensure consistent adherence to team processes and procedures
- Develop and adhere to project schedules and milestones, provide regular status updates, and determine workload priority
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical discipline, and 2+ years' experience supporting the integration and test of hardware and software
- Hands on experience with tooling used extensively at Metron Aviation, specifically:
- Jira and Jama
Metron Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V