Job Title: Power Apps Developer (VA)
Direct Hire for a Federal Project -Only Citizens,Green card holders
Qualification: PowerApps exp - min 1 yr
Programming experience, 1+ year in PowerApps The candidate can have other programming skills, however we are not restricting them to any programming languages.
This resource will be doing the development on a project using Microsoft PowerApps as the stack. The responsibilities include:
- Working with the architect and customer to understand the business requirements for creating Proof of Concepts and implementing the requirements of the customer.
- Working closely with the Business Analyst/s and Architect/s to outline the requirements of the project and help provide estimates for delivering the functionality.
- The resource will be required to look at existing projects that are being retired.
- Identify the efforts needed to recreate the using PowerApps.
- Developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services like Outlook, Graph API, SharePoint, To-Do List, One Note, One Drive, etc.
- Independently handle complex problems and provide resolutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in configuring Power Apps using CRUD operations
- Experience developing Power Apps model
- Experience automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Working experience using Connectors with PowerApps and Flow
- Understanding of Power Apps formulas and development methods
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Understanding of integrating Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Experience documenting the environment and deployment
- Experience in using Agile development process
- Good communication skills with ability to facilitate conversations with business stakeholders in business requirements definition and functional design sessions.
- Self-starter with substantial motivation and ability to learn new tools & build expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate, and create consensus.
- Technically strong, R&D oriented working will be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in using AWS, Azure or other Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) desired
Qualifications and Education:
- Requires a bachelor’s Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance