AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a CSM Functional Lead - To oversee a team conducting 24x7 monitoring of server and network operations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and guidance to subordinates in support of customer and corporate initiatives.
- Ensures that teams have resources to perform their tasks.
- Enforces adherence to security procedures and ethics training.
- Coordinates, documents and implements automation of trouble tickets.
- Responsible for administration and management of functional area staff.
- Interfaces with and briefs customer and program stakeholders on functional area activities.
- Provides continuous technical support for client/server and networking.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate's and 10 years, a Bachelors' and 8 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Experience managing 8-12 personnel in a 24x7 operation environment.
- Ability to work closely with Program Management, Client/Server & Network professionals and the customer community.
Desired Qualifications/Certifications: PMP, ITIL
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 2025821 Date posted 07/21/2020